We are pleased to announce the release of version 1.5 of the MetaCDN platform. Some notable updates for this release include:
- 44% reduction in data transfer pricing: We are always working hard to drive down our underlying costs and pass those savings back to our customers. We have reduced data transfer out prices by 44% across North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Along side this price reduction, MetaCDN pre-paid plans have been retired. Customers will benefit by receiving our best possible prices, all of the time. Existing customers on pre-paid plans will be contacted shortly for migration over the next 30 days to our PAYG plan. Read more about it here.
- Brand new dashboard: Get an at-a-glance view of all activity in your MetaCDN account. View trends for the last day, week and month (and compare them to past periods) for requests, downloads, storage and encodes. Stay on top of your most recently accelerated sites and deployed content, and check on the status of your recent support queries. Check out a screenshot below of the new dash.
- Website speed testing tool: How does your website measure up? Try our website speed testing tool to gain insights into how your site performs across the globe. Read more about it here.
- Improved defaults for content deployment: By default, all content deployments are now continuously optimised by MetaCDN to ensure the best delivery experience for your customers, no matter where they are. Manual content management is still available for power users.
- Improved presets for media deployment: Choose presets to match your target audience and devices, such as Mobile, Desktop, Mobile + Desktop, or customise your output formats and qualities to your individual needs.
- Direct support via the MetaCDN portal: Have an issue or a question? You can now lodge a support ticket and check the status of your tickets directly via the MetaCDN portal.
Screenshot: MetaCDN Dashboard
If you are an existing customer, these features are available right now – so log into your MetaCDN account and try them out. If you are a new customer, sign-up now to get access to smarter content delivery! New sign-ups will receive $30 credit to get them started.